Friday, August 29, 2014

Resist Me

BlogTourBanner
Book:Resist Me 
Series: Men of Inked 
Book Number: 4 
Author: Chelle Bliss
Genre: Erotic/Romantic Erotica 
Release Date: August 25, 2014
Resist Me Ebook
Synopsis:
Izzy Gallo has never been described as a member of the weaker sex. She’s a woman who doesn’t take shit from anyone. Growing up with four older overprotective brothers has hardened her, making her a force to be reckoned with.
Against the wishes of her two brothers, Joe and Mike, Izzy takes a weekend trip to Bike Week in Daytona, turning her world upside down. Over her head, in a world she doesn’t understand, there’s only one man who can save her.
James Caldo has dedicated his life to protect and serve as a member of the DEA. He’s cocky, overbearing, and doesn’t take no for an answer – the Gallo men have nothing on him.
When their paths cross, James makes Izzy question everything she believes about completely surrendering to the opposite sex.
Does James have what it takes to overpower the headstrong Izzy, capturing her heart forever?


Review:
5+ stars!
Hot smoking holy hell! I loved this book from cover to cover. It was one of the books that I couldn't put down. I had to keep reading to see what was happening.
Wow is what comes to my head when I think back about the entire story. Although a lot can be said for Izzy and her hard headedness I think all in all that is what kept me interested in the book. I like a headstrong female lead in books it keeps me guessing since you never know when they will submit and give in or keep on it their own way.
While I sometimes felt Izzy took it overboard in steps James to knock her back into herself and awaken the book again.
I have loved each and every book in this series. I would suggest everyone at least read book one (Throttle Me) that will get you started and you won't want to stop from there TRUST ME! You will be hooked and want to read them all back to back.

meofinkedfacebook

Resist Me Purchase Links:


Men of Inked Series:
Throttle Me ~ http://amzn.to/1ApcSSD 
Throttled ~  http://amzn.to/1mUoWko 

Where to find Chelle Bliss ~
Facebook Fan Group: Bliss' Book Hangout 
Twitter: @ChelleBliss1 
Official Website: www.chellebliss.com 
ign-up for the newest release information via text: Text Alpha to 727-493-5129 (US Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment