Thursday, September 24, 2015

Saving Leah

Saving leah banner

NetGalley Blitz

savingleah

Book Title: Saving Leah 
Author: Misha Elliot 
Genre: New Adult 
Release Date: September 22, 2015 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Book Blurb

Sometimes the only thing worse than revealing a painful secret is keeping it from the one who wants to save you.

In time, fractured bones mend and torn flesh heals. But what about a fractured soul? Years of abuse have left Leah scared and broken, in solitude with the only symbol of the person she used to be-her violin.

While in hiding, she never expected to meet the handsome and alluring Asher. Can he save her before all is lost or will her secrets become the death of her?

*WARNING* This book contains adult material including violence and sexual content intended for readers over the age of 18.

excerpt

The smell of fresh mint from his mouthwash, mixed with Asher¹s characteristic scent, is slightly intoxicating. Oh God, why does he have to smell so good? I gulp when I feel the mattress behind me depress from his weight. He slides in behind me, pressing his body especially close to mine, his hot breath on my neck. His knuckles brush down the side of my cheek. “Good night Angel,” he whispers. Oh shit. In hindsight this may not have been a wise choice. The warmth of him, the comfort of his arm draped around my middle is overwhelming. My nipples respond to his arm being wrapped around my waist. A slight shift of his arm higher and Asher will know for himself the reaction I am having to him. I tell myself not to be embarrassed. It¹s nothing, just a natural female reaction to being in close proximity to a beautiful man who is not only good to look at, but smells good, too.

Teaser

Misha teaser

Meet the Author

Misha Elliott is an old movie watching, wine drinking, book-lover. Once a northerner she now calls the sweet state of Alabama her home. She can’t remember a time when books weren’t a part of her life. Writing gives her a reason to talk to the voices in her head. When she isn’t writing you will find her talking about books with friends or at the beach with her toes in the sand.

Social Media

websitetwitterFacebookpinterestGoodreads

Buy the Book

saving leah

amazon usamazon UK

Giveaway
BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment