Monday, July 21, 2014

Mr. X by Clarissa Wild


Click here to add Mr. X on goodreads

MR. X IS NOW LIVE!

I'm thrilled that I can finally share Mr. X with you all :) I've been holding onto this book for a while now, and it's time for you to meet X, the dirty, raw, damaged, but above all dominant bastard. This is not a story for the fainthearted. There is a lot of badass fighting going on, blood is spilt, people die, et cetera ... of course, there's also plenty of kinky fuckery ;) Yes, I said it. This book is HOT! So prepare ...
Enjoy!

Kindle US: Amazon
Kindle UK: Amazon
Kindle CA: Amazon
Kindle AU: Amazon
Nook: Barnes&Noble
Kobo: Kobo


Synopsis

Author Note: This is not your average romance story. Some people will kill for love.

He’s come to kill me.

I’m a user and abuser of my own body. In my darkest hour I sold my soul to the devil and now I must pay the price. With his gun to my head I have no choice but to listen and obey, but I refuse to go down easily. Nothing is stronger than the will to survive. My instincts kicked into full gear the second he stepped into my motel room.

Except when I look at him I see my own heart staring back at me. A history tainted by blood.

I don’t know his name, but I know he wants me. To save myself I’ll sacrifice my sanity. My body. My soul. Something tells me the x-shaped scar that marks his eye is the only escape I have. He is Mr. X: the man who comes to claim my life. Can I save myself before he demands my heart?

WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, dubious consent, breath deprivation, strong language, drugs and alcohol, and graphic violence.

EXCLUSIVE excerpt of Mr. X

“Hmmm …” He groans as his hand slips over my ass. “Red … it’s such a nice color … it suits you well.”
His hand moves from my ass to my back, sliding all the way up to my shoulder as he stands in front of me. “Can you see how much I love watching you like this?”
He bucks his hips, showing me the bulge in his pants. I try to turn my head, but he grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.
“You don’t get to turn away.”
He leans in and presses his damp lips on mine. I don’t resist. I don’t have the energy and I know it’s useless. I’m under his command, and the only thing I can do is do as he says. If I let him think he has me under his thumb, he’ll get easier with me, and maybe I’ll get the opportunity to slip away then. Gain his trust before betraying it. But in order to do that, I have to give him what he wants, and what he wants is me.
So I give in to his lips and let him kiss me. At first I’m scared, repulsed, but as the seconds pass I notice a change. He’s softer and gentle, his lips slowly coaxing me to open my mouth. He’s much nicer to me now that I’m more willing, and it’s a relief. That, and I recognize something.
This kiss, it feels so familiar, and yet I don’t know why.
How can you recognize something you’ve never felt before? Was he speaking the truth when he said he knew me? Have I really forgotten it all?
But this kiss is so … soothing … and that’s so wrong. Why do I feel this way? How is it that I feel relieved by his kiss? It makes no sense, and it pisses me off.
He retreats and licks his lips with a look in his eye that screams ‘I want to fuck you.’ But then he smiles and wipes his thumb along my lips. “Angry, little bird?”
“Hardly,” I say, as blandly as I can. Angry is what he’s looking for. I won’t give him that satisfaction.
“You say that, but you don’t mean it. In fact, you hate it that your body loves this.”
“I do not.”
“I disagree.” He slides his hand along my spine, following the curves of my body until he reaches my ass, and then he slips down my thighs. His hand is between my legs, feeling the warmth.
A devious smile appears on his face. “I can tell when a woman likes pain.”
I clench my teeth, because I want to say ‘fuck you,’ but I know that’ll only give him more strength. If I stop fighting him, I can give him the illusion that he’s won.
He starts spanking me again. I hiss from the pain. After he passes thirty, he stops. It feels like my body is in shock, numb from the pain. Numb from delirium. The mattress dents under his weight as he steps onto the bed. The belt lands on my ass cheeks again, but this time it’s soft. With it X caresses me, sliding it up toward my back. But then he wraps it around my neck.
I choke as he pulls my head back while he kneels on top of me, almost sitting down on my back. “Have you learned your lesson, little bird?”
“Yes …” I gargle.
“I can’t hear you.”
“Yes!” I wheeze.
“Good.” His low voice hums in my ear as he hovers close. “Don’t forget who owns you now. Every inch of you is mine. I possess your body, your mind, and your soul.”

Get your copy of this Dark Romance read here:

Kindle US: Amazon
Kindle UK: Amazon
Kindle CA: Amazon
Kindle AU: Amazon
Nook: Barnes&Noble
Kobo: Kobo


No comments:

Post a Comment