Friday, May 22, 2015

Our Chance Release Day Blitz

Our Chance Release Day
Release Day Blitz
OCebook
Book Title: Our Chance Author: Brandace Morrow Genre: Military Romance/Contemporary (Novella) Release Date: May 22nd, 2015 Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions
Goodreads Button with Shadow
Book Blurb
You know those fights you have in high school with your sweetheart? The earth shattering variety that changes everything? I instigated one, and it started me on a course that would change the rest of my life.
After seeing Brody with so many girls, I turned to Sebastian --the new kid in town-- to help me forget. When he enlisted after graduation, I married him. Then one day a knock on the door changed my world. I stayed in that little Army town in Alaska for five more years, sleeping in our bed, washing our dishes in the same house that he last walked out of, until my gran called me home. Imagine my surprise when the first thing I see after stepping out of my minivan, is Brody Denton.
Teasers
our chance
ourchanceteaser1
ourchanceteaser2
ourchanceteaser3a
playlist
Meet the Author
profilepic2
I am a full time mom of four, and stationed overseas with my sexy soldier. My current obsessions are Maroon 5, rum and coke, and reading in no particular order. Despite being terribly awkward with social media, I'm everywhere. Frequently subjecting the public to pictures of my minion's messes, and everything that is Momdom in my house.
Social Media
twitterFacebookpinterestinstagramGoogleGoodreadsTSU
Buy the Book
OCebook
amazon usamazon UKamazon canada
Also Available
Ranchero six
amazon usamazon UKamazon canada
Giveaway
BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment