Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Ripple Through Time -Review

A Ripple Through Time Cover


Title: A Ripple Through Time
Author: T. D. Bogart
Release Date: February 1, 2014
Genre: Romance
Synopsis
What if an unspoken past finally found its voice? After inheriting a damaged painting and a handful of journals from his grandfather, Ryan, and his girlfriend Natalie, find themselves immersed in a mystery. Ryan is a third generation Naval Academy graduate and Natalie restores paintings. Together, they begin to unravel clues that lead them down a twisting path of raw emotion and vivid memories as they are taken back to the 1940's.

This journey unveils the previously unknown world of WWII veterans Derrick and Jianna, as they face the hardships of war and the reality of sacrifice. Ryan and Natalie uncover an engaging and unpredictable story while experiencing events that bring everything full circle. Two generations are linked through words and brush strokes, casting a ripple through time.

My Review: 4**** (Leaning to 4.5)
ratesbogart
Let me start off by saying Romance isn't my normal genre. I usually have problems staying interested in the lovey dovey type books. This book however kept my attention and was a great read for me.
A Ripple Through Time was well thought out and written. The characters all fit in perfectly. The story flows along smoothly and isn't rushed. The author gives great details where they are needed. With that being said the story is a Military setting based on two couples who fall in love.
The couples are both from the present and the past.
When Ryan's grandfather passes away he is given his grandfathers journals and a painting that is in desperate need of being restored. He is just in luck because his fiance Natalie just so happens to be an art restorer.
The painting and journals are where we are taken back in time to the first love story. That is when learn that both Natalie and Ryan's grandfathers were in love with one woman,Jianna.
We get a look back into the worlds time setting into 1940's. And while the ride there is bumpy it is also packed full of emotions that make this such a wonderful love story.
After I got into this book I found myself wanting to continue reading it and not stop for breaks.
If you love Romance then you will love this military inspired emotional love story for sure. And even if Romance just ins't your forte give it a go, you maybe surprised like I was and really enjoy it.

Here is the scoop on T.D. Bogart:

T. D. Bogart


In my almost twenty six years on this planet, I have endured more than most would ever dream of. These experiences have fueled my writing. I've created a fictional setting with characters that live out elements of my life that I felt compelled to share.

I have a creative mind and an artistic spirit, and I thrive when there are elements of imaginative spark. My fur babies are my children, and I am an advocate for those that have special needs. I’m a proud Navy wife, and a forever student, with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, a certification in project management. Being a military wife is a gift; an adventure on its own, so take a seat, and enjoy this journey with me!

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Website ~ Goodreads


A Ripple Through Time Teaser 2

No comments:

Post a Comment